Welcome to S.M.A.K.'s Summer Kamp
Relax • Play • Bond
Salem MA Area Kink (S.M.A.K.) invites you to particpate in a unique Kamping experience that brings together people from every corner of the BDSM, leather, and the sex-positive worlds; providing both the intimacy of a party with friends and the opportunity to get to know new people over the course of a few days. Kamp is a place where you can arrive a stranger and leave belonging to new community.
This event is one of the summer highlights for the Boston kink community and continues to get rave reviews year after year. S.M.A.K. provides a warm and welcoming retreat to all who attend and is committed to providing a safe environment where you can let your kink flag fly proudly. All experience levels, kinks, fetishes, sex positive attitudes, genders and orientations are welcome; there is no such thing as “not being kinky enough.” At Kamp, kink is a state of mind.
Sign up for our mailing list so you can get updates on the 2019 edition of Kamp and other S.M.A.K. sponsored events and activities.
Your Hosts For This Event
Ticket for 2019 are not yet on sale
As with years past, there will be a limited number of tickets available for Kamp. We cap the the total number of Kampers so everyone has plenty of space to enjoy themselves and S.M.A.K. can best meet the needs of all attendees. You can choose from one of three pricing options for your Kamping convenience.
All ticket prices are per person.
The proceeds from Kamp go to the continued operations of S.M.A.K.'s monthly Ropes, educational sessions, play parties and special events.
Best Bang For The Buck
- A Kamp site for Thursday (optional), Friday and Saturday nights.
Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday, as well as breakfast Sunday morning.
This is your best deal!
1 Night Stand
Great For A Quick Getaway
- A Kamp site for either Friday or Saturday nights.
Meals include lunch and dinner that day and breakfast the following morning.
You'll need to depart Kamp by 11:00 a.m. the next day.
Drop In For A Visit
- Full Kamp access on either Friday or Saturday.
Meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You’ll need to depart Kamp before the park gates close at 10:00 p.m. the day of your visit.
Sitting on the beach...smacking a giant pink cock...twerking (or trying to) around the campfire...an amazing scene with two beautiful women
Not one but two OTK spanking scenes with two beautiful women...$40 smaker boobie slapping...cooking dinner for 60 kinksters at the rhinestone cowboy bar and grill.
The whole weekend was a memorable...breaking bread at the long table with my friends...watching Kamp fill to almost capacity...saying good bye with hugs.
My favorite thing about Kamp was how everyone was so inclusive to all the kampers...everyone made me feel so comfortable and welcome...now I can't wait for next year!
Auction block shenanigans...getting my ass beat in the dungeon by two different beautiful people...posing for pictures with the penis pinata...kommunity.
Seeing all my kinkster friends...auctioning my sorry ass off...getting to tie some very lovely women...learning about Kinky stuff from others...eating great BBQ.
Finding out FRED is really the Universal Safeword...Buying services with Kamp Bucks...listening to squeals and moans from the dungeon
This is unlike any camping trip you’ve ever experienced. You will not be roughing it with the amenities we have to offer.
Food, Meals and Dining
This is your kinky vacation, so leave the cooking to S.M.A.K. Let's enjoy each other’s company and dine in the great outdoors. Oh, we'll eat well this weekend. Meals (included for all attendees) are served Friday through Sunday morning. Our volunteer chefs prepare all food on-site. Each meal will have a selection of omnivore and veggie options. Water and snacks will always be available.
Dining is a communal activity where there are no seating arrangements and we encourage meeting new people as part of the dining experiences. This is a great way to socialize with your fellow Kampers in a relaxed atmosphere. You’ll be surprised who you’ll meet, what you’ll learn and possibly find a fun partner to play with later on.
Dungeon and Play Spaces
A dungeon? Oh, we have more than that. We are fully equipped with St. Andrew Crosses, spanking benches and other equipment for your use. You're also welcome to bring your own gear. Some of our riggers bring portable hard points. There are so many choices. We also a Cuddle Tent for "quieter" (non-impact) activities. There you'll find massage tables and inflatable beds with enough room for one-on-one time or small group engagements. The Cuddle Tent is also a great spot for after care.
Can we briefly talk about safer sex? We’re firm believers in safer sex and stock our play areas with condoms, gloves, lubrication, and personal wipes. You probably have your favorites and you're encouraged you to bring what pleases you. We’ve also got you covered by way of cleanup supplies.
Please remember that we are on public land, so please keep the noise down during daylight hours. We don't want to disturb the neighbors.
If you are new to Kamp please reach out to any of the organizers either in advance of Kamp or at the event. They'll happy to educate, guide and assist you. Our play spaces are places of exploration, discovery, comfort and delight. Please remember everyone approaches kink differently, so respecting that philosophy will ensure all Kampers have an enjoyable experience.
Here's how the weekend will shape up!
Kamp can be a busy place. You can choose to do all the things or nothing at all. We bring together kinksters, queers, swingers, the new and experienced alike. You can create your own kinky vacation right on Boston's north shore.
Enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded people around the campfire, take advantage of the well-appointed dungeon or relax in the Cuddle Tent. At Kamp, you create your own roadmap to erotic adventures.
Here's an example of a typical weekend at Kamp.
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Kamp Setup and Beautification
6:00 PM: Dinner (On Your Own)
Dungeon and Cuddle Tent Open All Day
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Breakfast
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: Lunch
4:00 PM - 4:30 PM: Balloon Race
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Dinner
8:00 PM - 8:45 PM: Welcome and Fireside Icebreaker
9:00 PM - 10:30 PM: Kinky Trivia
Dungeon and Cuddle Tent Open All Day
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Breakfast
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Yoga On the Beach
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Ball Busting Pinata
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: Lunch
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: 3rd Annual Auction
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Dinner
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Breakfast
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Tear Down and Load Out
Balloon RaceMore fun than a barrel of muskrats. Grab a partner and play the adult version of this hilarious game usually reserved for littles amongst us.
Welcome & IcebreakerGather 'round the fire as your hosts say hello and then get to know your fellow campers with a quick round robin of introductions.
Kinky Trivia"Alex, I'll take butt plugs for $50." Put your knowledge of fetishes, kink, porn and LBGT history to the test for a chance to earn some serious SMAKers.
Ball Busting PinataGet into some serious CBT with Kamp's giant cock. It has to be seen to be believed. Take a whack or two...maybe you make it squirt goodies.
Kamp AuctionThis is a Kamp favorite year after year. Put yourself up on the block or sit back and bid on a fellow kamper. This is an epic event, not to be missed!
Official Rules and Policies
We want everyone at Kamp to have fun!
We want everyone at Kamp to be safe!
We can't have a community without rules and here's where you'll find everything you need to know about the guardrails we have in place to keep Kamp running smoothly and safely.
It's important to take a few minutes and familiarize yourself with our standards of conduct. All Kampers are required to read and understand the Kamp rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Your fine friends at S.M.A.K are here to help.
If you feel unsafe or uncomfortable at any time, please tell one of the Kamp hosts.
Kink (including BDSM, fetish, consensual power exchange, and many similar activities) is based on the ethical principle that what we do is done by informed agreement amongst all of the participants.
This means all the participants communicate what they agree to do and not to do, as well as the nature of the relationship they agree to enter. It's impossible to eliminate the risk that an activity or relationship may turn out differently than everyone involved anticipated. Though it may not be possible to entirely avoid kink related risks, that doesn’t alter the ethical or the legal responsibility we have to ensure kink activities and relationships are consensual.
- Consent is choice. The people giving consent to engage in a kink scene or enter into a power exchange relationship must do so voluntarily, without being subjected to threats, fraud, coercion or deceit.
- Consent is informed. Everyone involved must have enough knowledge about the planned activities or the power exchange relationship so their consent is given on an informed basis.
- Consent is given by an adult with a sound mind. Kink takes place among consenting adults. A person must have sufficient mental capacity to give consent, and each person has an obligation to make sure this is the case with all of their partners. In order to consent, you must be in a clear-headed state of mind, not impaired by intoxication.
- Consent is given within limits. Consent is not a blank check. Consent must be clear as to what activities and/or what type of power exchange relationship is being agreed to.
- Consent is revocable. Anyone can revoke consent to anything at any time during the activity. If a pre-negotiated and agreed upon safe word or safe sign—or any other pre-negotiated expression of a withdrawal of consent—is ignored, consent has been violated.
- Consent is communication. It's ethically important in any scene that there should be a mutually understood means of communication between the participants, whether it’s plain speech, a safe word or a safe sign.
Note: Consent is not a legal defense for causing serious injury. When “serious bodily injury” occurs during a scene, it is possible criminal prosecution for assault will take place even if consent was clearly and validly given for the kink activity that caused the injury.
S.M.A.K.'s Code of Conduct is a shared belief and we'll do whatever is necessary to provide you with a safe, healthy environment where you can enjoy your flavor of kink. We have three very simple principles we adhere to when hosting Kamp.
Take Responsibility For Yourself
At Kamp we expect you to think about what you need, plan for your needs and take care of yourself. This environment is, by design, challenging. We expect you to take that into consideration when planning your self-care.
We expect you to take responsibility for your level of intoxication. We expect you to make sure you are never too intoxicated to behave responsibly toward the community and to engage in self-care.
Only you can fully understand what your comfort levels are. We ask you to come to our event as prepared as you can be for successful negotiation and self-care. If you need help please reach out to those who can support you – and to us.
Take Responsibility For Your Behavior Toward Others
You are not required to add to anyone’s experience, and no one is required to add to yours. However, we expect that you treat everyone you meet with kindness and consideration. We also expect you to adhere to our negotiation guidelines and consent policies for all BDSM and sexual activities that take place at Kamp.
We expect you to carefully consider the level of intoxication of any potential play partners. We expect you to ask potential play partners about their current mental state and to err on the side of caution before engaging in play.
Take Responsibility For the Venue
There are very few places that allow us to do what we do. It’s a privilege to use these spaces and it's on us to take care of them. We're guests here and must treat the venue with regard; our actions will impact our ability to use these spaces in the future.
If something doesn’t seem right, you're encouraged and empowered to speak up or report that behavior to the event organizers or volunteers.
The code of conduct is a shared belief. We will do whatever is necessary to keep our event a healthy environment for all attendees. The organizers may remove those who are unable to adhere to these agreements.
We appreciate your desire to foster an environment based on taking responsibility for yourself, others and the venue.
- Only Kampers age 21 or older are allowed to attend - IDs may be checked when you arrive at Kamp
- Pictures are permissible but you need consent from everyone in the frame
- Human pets are welcome, but non-human pets need to remain at home
- Please imbibe responsibly
- Public nudity is only allowed in enclosed play spaces, these include your tent, the Dungeon or the Cuddle Tent
- Play safe and follow the rules for consent
- Ask for consent to touch someone, unless you are in a relationship with the person or have previously established blanket consent. Remember, “No” means “No.”
- All play with open flames must be done outside
- Medical/blood play is allowed in your tents and not in public spaces
A few people have questioned the over 21 rule for Kamp. To set the record straight, this is a rule we instituted in 2017. We feel it's important to enact and enforce this rule because Kamp has grown larger and we do have alcohol being consumed in an open and public space where it is technically against the rules to do so.
What this means is, if someone (not from our group) decides to call the police for whatever reason - the police will have "probable cause" to search the Kampsite. This will get everyone in trouble. That's not a liability we want to assume.
- Ask before touching tools, toys or people
- Red is the universal safe word - Stop immediately!
- Don’t interrupt a scene, unless it is an emergency
- Clean furniture and equipment after use (and before, if you so choose)
- Be aware of others around you
- If you are going to engage in edge play, notify one of the Kamp organizers in advance so that they can discuss the scene, negotiations/consents and safety protocols with you
- No blood, needle, medical, fire or wax play
- The Cuddle Tent is intended for quieter interactions
- Higher volume, more physical play belongs in the Dungeon
- Practice Enthusiastic Consent in every situation
- Negotiate your definition of “cuddle” with your fellow cuddles
- Cleanliness is next to kinkiness
- Barriers are provided and required
- Change the linens after you done with cuddle time
- No smoking or vaping in the Dungeon or the Cuddle Tent
What to Bring
Pack your sense of adventure for a full weekend of kink
Think of Kamp more like glamping! We certainly won't be out in the wilds. Here's a quick list of items that many Kampers bring with them for the weekend.
Should you forget something, your fellow Kampers may be able to help you out. If not, there are several stores in the area so you can always venture out into "civilization" to pick up sundry items.
- Sleeping bag, air mattress, extra blankets and pillows
- Towels and washcloths
- Small cooler
- Lawn chairs
- Snacks in an airtight containers (raccoons do not understand personal boundaries)
- Driver’s license or other ID
- Cash (Kamp is cash only)
- Sunscreen and bug repellent spray
- Sleeping mask and earplugs
- Contact lens stuff
- Prescription medications
- Allergy and pain relief medication
- Pepto-Bismol or equivalent
- Warm weather clothing
- Sweatshirt or long pants for evenings
- Bathing suit and beach towel (for ocean side lounging)
- Sneakers or other comfortable shoes
- Slippers or sandals
- Hat or other head gear
- Rain gear
- Your favorite kilt
- Whips, chains and gags, oh my!
- Toy bag
- Sex toys
- Lube, condoms and gloves
- Extra batteries
- Kites, Frisbee, big balls, games
Enrich your time at Kamp
Kamp is a unique event because the entire community works together to make the weekend successful. We ask all Kampers to volunteer for a minimum of two hours of chores and bring some extra food for the crowd.
Lend your helping hands throughout the weekend for any number of jobs including, greeting new arrivals, kitchen staff, hospitality crew and camp beautification. Plus, we need volunteers to help with Kamp set up and break down. Kamp relies on the strength of community and your generous hearts. Volunteering is easy and great fun — you’ll make deeper connections that enrich your campout experience. Become even more connected with the Kamp community and take pride in facilitating an exciting weekend!
You've got questions and we have answers
Whether you are new to the Kamping experience or are a veteran, questions always come to mind. Here's a one-stop shop to find the answers about what you can expect during your stay at Kamp. If you can't find the answer here, feel free to send us your question using the Contact Us form.
- Be a S.M.A.K. member in good standing
- Be a Kinky Kamp alumni
- Attend a S.M.A.K. event and meet one of the organizers
- Have another S.M.A.K. member vouch for you
If you have a yurt or mega-palace you need to construct, please park meet with the greeter, who will tell you one of the campsites best suited for your larger-footprint abode.
Once you unload gear, please park your vehicle before returning to set up all your gear so we don't get choked with traffic. (We call RED on traffic choking. Other types of choking may, however, be negotiated.)
Once that's all done, get your ass out and about and begin enjoying all the Kinky Komradery!
- Massages or foot rubs
- Flogging, spanking or other types of impact play
- Rope bondage
- Wax play
- Waiting on someone hand and foot through dinner
- Sexual acts
Don't Call Red, Subscribe Now
We won't spam your email